Our Cardinal Senior Care San Antonio TX Home Care Caregivers
We enjoy a close-knit relationship with our clients, coworkers, and leaders. Our TX caregivers at Cardinal Senior Care TX are dedicated to their work and flexible in how they manage their time. They don’t think of being a caregiver as a job; instead, it’s a career for them.
One of the most essential things we must remember is that they are allowed to care for our customers as family members, not simply as clients. The way they treat your loved ones is how they would like to be treated – with all of the love, patience, respect, and honor they deserve. They’re active and devoted to making people’s lives better.
Cardinal Senior Care San Antonio TX Home Care Benefits
- Continuity of Care, Strengthening Caregiver-Client Relationships
- Make your own schedule.
- 24/7 help and schedules are available.
- Purposeful employment
- Provide training and assistance
- Ability to progress
At #1 San Antonio Senior Care TX, you’ll have the chance to develop professionally while also making an enormous difference in people’s lives. You will be a valued member of our team. We will do everything possible to get you all of the care hours you need, depending on your availability, and it is our goal to make your career at Cardinal Senior Care in San Antonio, TX a gratifying experience.
An ideal candidate must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Caring and compassionate heart
- Professional attitude
- Observant and attentive
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Good documentation skills
The following documents are required for hire.
(All documents must be original, copies are not accepted)
- Driver’s license or Government-issued picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Proof of citizenship, Permanent Resident, or Work Authorization
- CPR Card
- Applicable certifications or licenses
- Recent PPD or chest X-ray(within 5 years)
- Recent Health Physical (within 12 months)
To speed up your hiring process, we ask that you have all the following documents available at the time of your interview
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- Have good personal and professional references
- Reliable transportation
Current Job Openings
IMMEDIATE HIRE! Competitive Pay! $$$ Fast hiring process.
Position: San Antonio TX Caregivers needed!
Don’t miss out – apply today!
Immediate openings in San Antonio, TX.
Full and Part-Time positions Available.