Appointment Reminders & Scheduling
Our caregivers will gladly help out by arranging doctor visits and other appointments for you or your loved one.
As each scheduled time approaches, we can provide reminders — and even escort you to your appointments!
With Cardinal Senior Home Care, you can request temporary help for as much, or as little, time as you need. What’s more, we’ll share our years of experience working with families just like yours to help you avoid the common pitfalls that accompany caregiving.
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Making and changing the bed
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Assistance with dressing and bathing
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Assistance with range of motion exercises
Call Now for Free Consultation 210-684-7080