Companion Care San Antonio
Companion Care Services
Experience Companion Care In San Antonio Like Never Before
Cardinal Senior Care offers a variety of services including in-home senior companion care services to assist seniors, new and expectant parents, and other individuals who may need extra help around the house.
A Trusted, Reliable Friend is Here
When we age, life slows down a bit. There is suddenly more time to socialize, yet it’s not always easy to plan social activities around everything else we have going on. Whether you live across the country or across the street from your aging family members, it helps to know they have someone nearby who can be there for senior companion care purposes. Because sometimes finding the right home care for your loved ones is about just knowing they have a friendly, compassionate companion who visits regularly.
A Healthy Solution
Senior Companion Care is one of our most frequently requested services. When a caregiver provides in home companion care, a trusted aide can keep your loved one stay socially engaged at home, and also continuing to visit friends, family, and other social events.
Whether it’s cards, board games, or a stroll in the park, Cardinal Senior Care can help you or your loved one maintain an active mind, body, spirit, and sense of fun! Our caregivers in San Antonio can also escort you or your loved one outside of the home to enjoy your favorite activities.
With Cardinal Senior Home Care, you can request temporary help for as much, or as little, time as you need. What’s more, we’ll share our years of experience working with families just like yours to help you avoid the common pitfalls that accompany caregiving.
The following are just a few of the senior companion care services that Cardinal Senior Care in San Antonio providers offer:
- Conversation & Companionship
- Errand Services
- Grocery Shopping
- Incidental Transportation
- Recreational Activities
- Meal Preparation & Clean-up
- Monitor Food Expiration Dates
- Light Housekeeping
- Kitchen Maintenance
- Bathroom Maintenance
- Laundry & Linen Washing
- Pet & Plant Care
- Mail Assistance & Organization
- Appointment Scheduling & Reminders
- Medication Reminders
- Emergency Monitoring Systems
- 24-Hour Care Available
Companion Care Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Companion Care Include?
Companion care typically involves non-medical assistance and companionship for individuals needing support with daily activities, transportation, or social interaction.
Who Can Benefit from Companion Care Services?
Companion care services are designed to benefit a wide range of individuals, including:
- Seniors: Elderly individuals living alone, experiencing loneliness, or needing assistance with daily tasks can benefit from companion care.
- People with Disabilities: Those with physical or cognitive disabilities may require assistance with daily activities and social interaction.
- Recovering Patients: Individuals recovering from surgery, illness, or hospitalization can receive support when transitioning back to daily life.
- Family Caregivers: Family caregivers who need respite or assistance caring for their loved ones can benefit from companion care services to reduce their caregiving burden.
How Does the Caregiver Ensure Safety and Security During Companion Care Visits?
Caregivers prioritize safety and security during companion care visits by implementing various measures, including:
- Home Assessments: San Antonio caregivers often conduct assessments to identify potential safety hazards in the home and make necessary modifications.
- Emergency Plans: They have plans to respond to emergencies, including knowing how to contact emergency services or family members.
- Fall Prevention: Caregivers assist with mobility and take precautions to prevent falls, such as removing tripping hazards.
Don't wait until it's too late. Call now to schedule a FREE, no-obligation, in-home consultation
After conducting our assessment, we'll craft a custom whole-person home care plan based on your needs, schedule, hobbies, personality and well being.
20% Off Your First Weeks Billing
Save 20% off your first weeks bill when you start this month!
Contact Us TODAY
4402 Vance Jackson, Ste. 202, San Antonio, TX 78230
Schedule A Callback
Visit Our Office
Counties: Bexar County, Bandera County, Guadalupe County. Comel County, Wilson County
Cities: San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Universal City, Cibolo, Boerne, Bandera, Seguin, Castle Hills, Fair Oaks Ranch, New Braunfels, Greater San Antonio and the surrounding Communities