Call Now 210-529-8845
The Benefits of Home Care Services
- Keeping the comforts of home: The chair you love, the backyard with a garden, friends and family that stop by for the holidays, and a kitchen for the morning coffee are all comforts we call home. The #1 advantage of in home care is keeping the things that you love close by.
- Personalized, One-on-One Care: The caregiver that arrives at your loved one’s door has only one purpose, and that’s to ensure your loved one gets 100% of his or her attention and quality care. With a Cardinal Senior Care caregiver, providing care is a personal affair. Your loved one gets one-on-one care at the necessary level to achieve ultimate comfort — whether it is Overnight or Live-In Care, or a few hours a day of compassionate Companion Care.
- Affordability: Not only is a professional caregiver’s care of high quality, but it’s affordable as well. In most cases, keeping your loved one at home costs less per hour than your local lawn care personnel or traditional sitter. This is especially true when the home care company you choose makes a commitment to reasonable rates.
- Independence, Confidence, and Comfort: Where is your loved one most comfortable? Where does he or she feel most confident and open to participating in activities? The answer, most likely, is their own home. Not only is the recovery process easier and faster in the calming familiarity of the home environment, but with a range of home care services, your loved one also has the control and ability to lead a meaningful, independent life. These home care services range from medication reminders and assistance with range-of-motion activities to daily chores, meal preparation and grocery shopping.
- Family Support & Participation: A quality home care network makes more than just a commitment to only providing a professional caregiver for your loved one. A Care Coordinator is committed to involving your family in the care process and keeping everyone in clear and regular communication. And if your loved one’s well-being is at all in question, you and your family members are immediately contacted and the necessary changes to the Personalized Care Plan are made.
- Your Peace of Mind: When you bring a Cardinal Senior Care caregiver into your loved one’s life, you’re doing more than ensuring premium care for your loved one. You’re also ensuring peace of mind for you. In most cases, it’s simply not possible to provide the range and level of care your loved one needs and deserves. With kids, a job and a life of your own, it’s unreasonable to layer the additional demands and responsibility of being a full-time caregiver to your loved one. Taking advantage of a professional caregiver is not giving up on your loved one or being selfish. On the contrary, you’re being selfless by bolstering your own love and support with professional, quality care while enabling you to spend time enjoying their company.